Friday | 10:15am-11:15am
Next starts Fri
A four-week beginners course with Simone and Marian assisting. Its perfect for anyone new to yoga or those that would like a refresher to boost confidence or find the correct alignment of poses.
We’ll break down our core vinyasa sequence with easy-to-apply tools and techniques, building up to a full vinyasa flow by week four.
You get two certified teachers providing hands on assisting to help you find poses safely and progress faster without injury or damage – something you can’t get from online classes and hugely helpful for beginners.
- Learn the basics in a supportive environment
- Discover modifications of poses to suit your body and level
- Alignment focus to ensure you stay safe, strong and build balance
- Learn the importance of breath and how it supports your practice
- Understand yogic roots as we touch on philosophy, traditional teachings and Sanskrit
- Learn the basics of meditation and find your inner calm with yoga nidra, guided meditations and affirmations
- BONUS one: Each week learn two Ayurvedic wellness habits to help you feel younger, increase energy and be full of joy
- BONUS two: 50% off a Yin Yoga class with Belinda (Tuesday evening 5:45pm or Sunday 4:15pm – each class 75 mins long – drop in $12 ($6 with discount) or class pass $10 ($5 with discount). Vinyasa Flow with Simone (the yang), when combined with Yin is the ultimate way to balance the mind, body and spirit.
Option to request this course (or a version of it) privately – you gather the friends or loved ones and talk to us about a suitable day/time – $POA.
Please note, you do not have to complete this course if you are new to yoga. You are still welcome to come along to any of our other scheduled classes as a first-timer – we will not only make you feel welcome and at home but look after you during your practice.
Spaces are limited and do fill up quickly – book ahead to secure your spot in our next beginners course starting 3rd August 2018.
“I just wanted to let you know how much I’ve enjoyed your VINYASA fundamentals beginners course. It’s been a great introduction to the practice of yoga and I can’t wait for more.” – Geoff Davies