TERMS & CONDITIONS
By attending Tickle My Feet Yoga classes I agree to the following:
- To the best of my knowledge I am in suitable physical health to participate in the course(s)/class(es). It is my responsibility to consult my physician or doctor if I am in in doubt.
- I assume full responsibility for any personal injuries or illness, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participation in classes.
- I agree to self-determine my own exertion and to discontinue anything that exceeds my personal limitations.
- I agree to notify my teacher of any existing medical conditions that may have an effect on my participation, or if I feel unwell during the course(s)/class(es).
- I take responsibilities for any loss, injury or expense caused through traffic, public transport, weather, fire or any other such situations.
- I understand gentle physical contact may be necessary when correcting student posture to help improve safety and correct imbalances.
- Photos or videos of parts of the classes or events may be taken by Tickle My Feet Yoga only. I give my consent for these photos and videos to be used on the Tickle My Feet Yoga website, Facebook or for marketing purposes. At no point will these materials be used in a compromising situation.
- I understand my personal details such as email, Facebook profile and phone number may be used to inform me about upcoming classes and events as well as any cancellations. We do not share contacts details with third parties under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to exclude any participants from our classes and events in case such situations as: disruptive or inappropriate behaviour, intoxication, unpaid fees or breech of the above terms and conditions.
- Payment is required before the class/course commences. There is no refund for a class, course or class pass after the first class unless the class is cancelled by Tickle My Feet Yoga. Fees remain payable in case of sickness, holidays etc. In case of a serious life event or an injury, credit may be issued at the discretion of Tickle My Feet Yoga, however as our overheads and costs are fixed, there are strictly no refunds.
- Class passes include an expiry date – please refer to the Rates page for more information.
- For private lessons, a cancellation policy of 24 hours notice applies. If you cancel after that time you will be required to pay for the session in full.
- I understand that if I join the Tickle My Feet Yoga Facebook Group I will be first to hear about specials, new classes and workshops.
- I understand that the Teacher has the right to cancel the class if less than three students attend due to cost of overheads.
- I understand that studio doors are open 15 minutes before each class and 15 minutes after.
- Teacher has the right to cancel the class if less than three students attend.