TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE LEGAL STUFF
By attending Yoga Spirit classes or events I agree to the following:
- To the best of my knowledge I am in suitable health to participate in classes. It’s my responsibility to consult my doctor or specialist if I’m in doubt.
- I assume full responsibility for any personal injuries or illness which I might incur as a result of participation in class.
- To self-determine my own exertion and to discontinue any anything that exceeds my personal limitations.
- To notify my Teacher of any existing medical conditions that may have an effect on my participation, or if I feel unwell during class.
- I understand physical contact by the Teacher may be necessary to help improve safety and correct alignment.
- I give my consent for any photos or videos taken during class to be used by Yoga Spirit.
- I understand I will be added to the Yoga Spirit mailing list and my details will be used to inform me about updates.
- I understand that the Yoga Spirit Facebook Group is the best place to stay updated about any last minute class cancellations and changes.
- Yoga Spirit reserves the right to exclude any one from classes due to disruptive or inappropriate behaviour, intoxication, unpaid fees or breech of these terms and conditions.
- Payment is required before any class commences by cash or bank transfer. There is no refund due to fixed overheads – if less than three students attend, the Teacher has the right to cancel the class.
- All class cards are non-refundable and must be used within their respective expiry dates (ie; within five weeks of the first class unless agreed otherwise). One class per person only. No shared class passes please.
- For private lessons or special events, a cancellation policy of at least 24 hours notice applies. If you cancel after that time you will be required to pay for the session in full.