TERMS & CONDITIONS
By attending Tickle My Feet Yoga classes OR events I agree to the following:
- To the best of my knowledge I am in suitable physical health to participate in classes. It is my responsibility to consult my physician or doctor if I am in in doubt.
- I assume full responsibility for any personal injuries or illness which I might incur as a result of participation in class.
- I agree to self-determine my own exertion and to discontinue any anything that exceeds my personal limitations.
- I agree to notify my Teacher of any existing medical conditions that may have an effect on my participation, or if I feel unwell during the class.
- I understand physical contact by the Teacher may be necessary to help improve safety and correct imbalances.
- Photos or videos may be taken by Tickle My Feet YOGA only. By agreeing to these terms and conditions I give my consent for these to be used on the Tickle My Feet YOGA website, Facebook or for advertising purposes. At no point will these materials be used in a compromising situation.
- I understand my personal details such as email and phone number MAY BE USED to inform you about upcoming classes and events as well as any cancellations. We do not share contacts details with third parties.
- We reserve the right to exclude any one from our classes and events in case such situations as: disruptive or inappropriate behaviour, intoxication, unpaid fees or breech of these terms and conditions.
- Payment is required before the class commences. There is no refund due to our fixed overheads unless the class is cancelled by Tickle My Feet yoga. Fees remain payable in case of sickness, holidays etc. In case of a serious life event or an injury, credit may be issued at the discretion of Tickle My Feet Yoga.
- All class cards and speacial unlimted rates are non-refundable and must be used within their respective expiry dates.
- For private lessons or special events, a cancellation policy of 24 hours notice applies. If you cancel after that time you will be required to pay for the session in full.
- If I join the Tickle My Feet Yoga Facebook Group I’ll be first to hear about specials, new classes and workshops.
- If less than three students attend a class, the Teacher has the right to cancel the class due to overhead costs.
- Anyone wishing to claim the My Food Bag ‘Fresh Start’ free class offer needs to be new to our studio.