TERMS & CONDITIONS
By attending Tickle My Feet Yoga (TMFY) classes OR events I agree to the following:
- To the best of my knowledge I/my child is in suitable health to participate in classes. It’s my responsibility to consult my doctor if I’m in doubt.
- I assume full responsibility for any personal injuries or illness which I/my child might incur as a result of participation in class.
- To self-determine my own exertion and to discontinue any anything that exceeds my personal limitations.
- To notify my Teacher of any existing medical conditions that may have an effect on my/child’s participation, or if I feel unwell during class.
- I understand physical contact by the Teacher may be necessary to help improve safety and correct alignment.
- I give my consent for any photos or videos taken during class to be used by TMFY.
- I understand I will be added to the TMFY mailng list (one to two emails per month only) and my details will be used to inform me about upcoming classes and events – we do not share contacts details with third parties.
- I understand that the Tickle My Feet Yoga Facebook Group is the best place to stay tuned about any class cancellations, changes, specials, and workshops/events.
- TMFY reserves the right to exclude any one from classes due to disruptive or inappropriate behaviour, intoxication, unpaid fees or breech of these terms and conditions.
- Payment is required before any class commences.There is no refund due to our fixed overheads unless the class is cancelled by TMFY.
- Fees remain payable in case of sickness, holidays etc. A credit may be issued at the discretion of TMFY.
- All class cards and special unlimted rates are non-refundable and must be used within their respective expiry dates – or the remaining classes can be credited towards a drop-in class fee.
- For private lessons or special events, a cancellation policy of 24 hours notice applies. If you cancel after that time you will be required to pay for the session in full.
- If less than three students attend a studio class, the Teacher has the right to cancel the class due to overhead costs.
- If attending ‘Before School Yoga’, responsibility for getting to and from class remains with me/my child unless otherwise arranged.