We offer private yoga sessions to meet you were you are at.
To help you reach your potential and live optimally, one-to-one sessions pull from our yoga ‘toolkit’ of poses (asanas) breath work (pranayama), meditation and yoga nidra (stillness and deep relaxation), mantas (affirmations) and Ayurveda (sister science of yoga).
A one to one session is ideal if:
- You want to learn yoga at a pace that suits you
- Progress your practice faster
- Find asana (pose) alignment and modifications perfect for your level and stage
- Gain confidence without distractions
- Heal your body and calm your mind
- Have specific goals or needs you want addressed
- Can’t find a class schedule time that suits
- Would like to practice in the comfort of your own home
- Want to tap into the deeper healing wisdom of yoga for optimal living
Group yoga sessions are also something we love to help with. Introducing your people/students to a yoga practice will extend far beyond the physical benefits of a strong, open body to include mental clarity, self acceptance, mindfulness, creativity, wellbeing and happiness (and that’s just to name a few!).
We have shared the yoga love across many groups in our Whanganui – at early childhood, primary and secondary schools to sports teams, community groups and workplaces.
We can do one-off sessions or work with you to design a regular practice to help your people really tap into the transformative, healing powers of yoga.
“Thank you so much for sharing your light, love and passion for yoga with nga tamariki Simone. Your kind, gentle and fun loving personality make you the perfect person to brighten up our day.”
– Fiona Penn, Head Teacher, Whanganui Montessori Pre-School