Hourly + options
We offer private yoga sessions to meet you were you are at. A one to one session is ideal if:
- You want to learn yoga at a pace that suits you
- Progress your practice faster, finding alignment and modifications perfect for your level and stage
- Gain confidence without distractions
- Heal your body and calm your mind
- Have specific goals or needs you want addressed
- Can’t find a class schedule time that suits
- Would like to practice in the comfort of your own home
Group yoga sessions are also something we love to help with.
We have shared the yoga love across many groups in our Whanganui – at early childhood, primary and secondary schools to sports teams, community groups and workplaces.
While we prefer ongoing commitments to really get the most out of what yoga can offer, we can do one-off’s to introduce your people/students to the healing powers of yoga.
“Thank you so much for sharing your light, love and passion for yoga with nga tamariki Simone. Your kind, gentle and fun loving personality make you the perfect person to brighten up our day.”
– Fiona Penn, Head Teacher, Whanganui Montessori Pre-School